Thursday 17 April 2014


And yeah .. Forgot to tell you .... BTS have already became my " family member " so welcome them ebelibadiiii ... yeahh EBELIBADI SE I NO ~~~ and my bias .. I meant like my first love a.k.a my first love sight, Park Jimin <3 So adorable n talented k bye TT_TT


HE IS SO CUTE RIGHT AHHHH I KNOW DAT AND PLEASE PARK JIMIN IS MINE .. GO DIE AND FIND OTHER MEMBER AS YOUR BIAS BUT NOT MY JIMIN XP

and aha I forgot to introduce you with my 2nd bias in BTS.. act he and Jimin have the same spot in my heart a.k.a the most memb that I love but he and Jimin hav 0.5% differences and put him in the 2nd place kekeke,and his name is MIN YOON GI muah muah a.k.a MR SUGAGAGA


I told yahh .. He s damn adorable k bye .. He can rap well my gawd he looks like a shy person with a baby-faced but NO .. he s damn crazy and yeah KEU RE I JI LOOOL .. Wait , I have my third bias .. N he had 10% differences with my Prince Sugahhhh .. he is MrTae Tae .. Tae what ? TAE HYUNG ~~~ or called as Mr BuiBui heol ~~ Mr V the most hillarious memb but cute HOHOHO


okay .. so WELCOME BANGTANSONYEONDAN ! HOHOHO Officially, Im one of the A.R.M.Y .. Yehet yehet LOL .. oKay until now, K byeee




No comments:

Post a Comment